To main menu

To the text

To local navigation

1 Feb 2021

Information to apply for the "MIE Glocal Student Ambassador".

Mie Prefectural Government is looking for "MIE Glocal Student Ambassador".

If you would like to apply, please fill out the application form and send it to the Mie Prefectural Government ( They accept at any time.

Application Form


For more information