- is a international student enrolled in the undergraduate or graduate school regular course of Mie University;
- has difficulty pursuing his or her studies due to financial hardship;
- demonstrates exemplary conduct and academic excellence and is both physically and mentally fit;
- will not be the recipient of any other scholarship funding exceeds 50,000yen per month while receiving this one;
- has not been selected as a recipient of this scholarship more than twice in the past.
☆Amount and Duration☆
＊Amount： 50,000 JPY/month
＊Duration： April, 2022 - March, 2023
Please submit to following address in person or by post.
Submission by e-mail is permitted only if you have not arrived in Japan at the time of application.
- Address: 1577 Kurimamachiya-cho, Tsu, Mie 514-8507
International Relations Office, Mie University
- Dead line: May 20, 2022 (It must be arrived by deadline.)
* We never accept incomplete application documents.
* We never accept applications after the deadline.