To main menu

To the text

To local navigation

27 Jul 2017

The form of "Overseas Travel Notification" has been renewed!!

When you travel abroad for any reason such as academic conferences or temporary return, be sure to submit "Overseas Travel Notification"to the Student Affairs Office of your department.

"Overseas Travel Notification"
"Overseas Travel Notification"

Please click here for more information.