To main menu

To the text

To local navigation

Types and procedures of study abroad

"International student" can not have a Japanese citizenship, and must possess a visa status of "college student", or must be able to obtain a visa status of "college student" as stipulated by the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act by the date of admission. International students are divided into two categories: Japanese government (the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) scholarship for international students and self-financed international students.