(Students from Partner Institutions)
For Auditing Exchange Student and Special Research Student, 2019
Necessary Documents for Auditing Exchange Student and Special Research Student, 2019
- Application for Admission of Exchange Student, 2019 [EXCEL] [PDF]
- Questionnaire for Certificate of Eligibility (Please send by excel file through email) [EXCEL]
- Certificate of Enrollment (Original Copy Required)
- Academic Transcript (Original Copy Required) *Credits and grades should be shown in the transcript.
- Recommendation by head of your department or by a person above the position of the head of your Department (Original Copy Required)
*To President of Mie University*
- Questionnaire for the Dormitory [PDF]
- Copy of Passport （If you already have one）
- 3 photos (one of the photo must be put on Application for Admission of Exchange Student) ※4cm×3cm：Rule of the photos is shown in the Guidebook for Exchange Students.
- Mie University Scholarship Application Form, 2019 [PDF]
※Only one person from each university can apply for this scholarship. Please elect one person to apply.
- Questionnaire sheet of Faculty of Humanities, Law and Economics and Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences (The student who chooses to enter Faculty of Humanities, Law and Economics or Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences)
For Special Auditing Student [PDF]
For Special Research Student [PDF]
- Questionnaire sheet of Faculty of Engineering or Graduate School of Engineering (The student who chooses to enter Faculty of Engineering or Graduate School of Engineering) [PDF]
There is an admission policy in the Faculty of Engineering. Please read through this admission policy carefully. [PDF]
- Certificate of Health (This form is to be completed by the examining physician) [PDF]
- Certificate of Scholarship (Original Copy, If you use a scholarship for the method of support to meet the expenses)
- Checklist [PDF]
- Certificate of Result and Scores for N1 (If you've passed Japanese-Language Proficiency Test N1)
The person in charge of exchange students from partner universities should check the checklist and collect these documents from your students and then send us by express mail. In addition, please inform us about submission by email.
Each faculty/graduate school can accept up to 3 applicants from each partner university.
Deadline of Submission: February 25th (Mon), 2019
Contact: International Relations Office, Mie University
1577 Kurimamachiya-cho, Tsu-City, Mie Prefecture, JAPAN