These below listed are the Scholarship available for Mie University International Students. Please see the detailed information here.
- Mie International Exchange Scholarship
- Benjiro Honda Scholarship
- Sagawa Scholarship Foundation
- The Korean scholarship Foundation
- Docomo Scholarship
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test 1st Grade high achiever Scholarship
- Hattori International Scholarship Foundation
- Otsuka Toshimi Foundation
- GAKUSHU-SHOUREIHI Scholarship
- Sato Asia International Students Scholarship
- Interchange Association Scholarship
- Rotary Yoneyama Memorial Scholarship
- Heiwa Nakajima Foundation
- Foundation for International Education Exchange
- Yamaha Motor Scholarship
- Kyouritsu International Foundation
- Kawashima Shoji Memorial Scholarship
- Nitori International Scholarship Foundation
- Seiho Scholarship Foundation
- Tokyu Foundation Scholarship for Inbound Students
For the details, please contact the International Student Office.
※Students who have visa status of "College Student" are eligible.
※Non-regular students are not eligible.
JASSO "Gakusyu-syourei-hi" Application Started
- Regular undergraduate students, regular graduate students, research students of graduate schools
- Avarage score of the academic transcript must show 2.00 or higher for the undergraduate students, 2.30 or higher for the graduate students
- Find how to calcurate avarage score for the academic transcript at JASSO Website, page 1~2, 4, (2)① (it is written in Japanese) http://www.jasso.go.jp/scholarship/documents/h24youkou_12.pdf
- Recieving Financial support should be 90,000JPY or lower on avarage (exclude entrance fee and tuition)
- The total of the scholarship granted by the other organization should be less than the monthly amount of Gakusyu-shorei-hi.
- If your suporse lives in Japan, his/her annual income should be less than 5,000,000JPY.
※Please find more information at the Application. (Japanese only) You can find the application at the board on campus or JASSO Website http://www.jasso.go.jp/scholarship/documents/h24youkou_12.pdf
☆Amount of Grant☆
- For Graduate Students: 65,000JPY/month
- For Undergraduate Students: 48,000JPY/month
★Grant Period★ April, 2012～March, 2013
☆Where to submit/Deadline☆
- To：International Students Office
- Deadline：12:00pm, Monday, April 23, 2012
(No later than this due date and time)
※Find application form at the International Students Office.
※Insufficient documents or submitting after the deadline will not be accepted.