★ Eligibility ★
* As of October 2018, under-graduate third grader or graduate school master course First grader and doctoral course second grader
* Those who wish to get a job in Japan after graduating from Mie University
* Those who have excellent grades, people are superior and need economic help
* Those who have an academic grading 2.30 or higher
* Person who intends to cooperate in the course investigation conducted by JASSO through the enrolled university after receipt of "SHOREI-HI"
* Remittance from your family must be less than 90,000 yen average month (excluding entrance fee, tuition fee etc)
* It is not a person who is receiving benefits such as scholarships that are restricted as a combination of "SHOREI-HI"
* The annual income of supporter who lives in Japan is less than 5 million yen
* It is not a person receiving support from the Japan Student Services Organization's overseas study support system
※ For other details, please ask at International Relations office.
☆ Scholarship · Payment period ☆
* Scholarship fee: 48,000 yen per month
* Payment Period: October 2018 - March 2019
★ Submission destination & deadline ★
* Submit to: International Relations Office
* Deadline: Tuesday, September 25, 2018
※ Inappropriate document, submission after the deadline will not be accepted.
※ Application form is also avairable at International Relation Office.