- Take "Placement Test" for Japanese Language Study Course.
If you passed the course in the last semester, you are allowed to take the classes in the next level.
- See the result of the test.
- Attend the orientation meeting and get the application form.
- Attend the first class.
- Fillout the application form. (Need to get the "Hanko" stamp from your academic supervisor)
- Submit the application form to the International Relations office by due date.
- Request modification to the International Relations office. (if applicable)
【Color of the Application Form】